What is Lovegra?
Lovegra is a Sildenafil citrate variation for women dealing with sexual dysfunction due to dryness in the vagina. The medicine is fortified with a chemical present in Viagra and thus it is known to offer great results when consumed as directed by a doctor. Lovegra Kaufen Schweiz is an inexpensive way to deal with the female sexual dysfunction.
What is it used for?
Lovegra Bestellen Schweiz is useful in enhancing sensitivity of female genitalia. It helps in treating symptoms of female sexual dysfunction. Its off-label usages include enhancement of libido in women.
How does Lovegra work?
Lovegra Kaufen Schweiz contains Sildenafil citrate that works as a PDE5 blocker. It blocks the action of this enzyme on the arteries and thus improves flow of blood to the female sexual organ. The medicine keeps the flow of blood to the vagina constant thus keeping it highly stimulated. This helps in seamless and exciting intimate encounter.
How to take Lovegra
The standard dosage of the drug is 100mg. However, a beginner can start the treatment with the low dose of drug too. You need to take the medicine at least an hour before the intimate act. Consume the tablet as a whole without breaking or crushing it. Do not take Lovegra Kaufen Schweiz with alcohol as this leads to severe side effects.
How long does it take to start acting?
The medicine takes as less as 30 minutes to start working on the female sexual dysfunction. However, it depends on variety of factors.
How long does it stay in the system?
Lovegra Bestellen Schweiz stays in the system for about 4 to 5 hours. Once the time span is over, the effects of the medicine start to wear off.
What are the side effects of Lovegra?
Side effects with this medicine are unavoidable. However, these effects are manageable. Lovegra Bestellen Schweiz causes severe side effects too but it happens on rare occasions. One must consult with a doctor when severe aftermaths occur.
Mild side effects are:
• Facial flushing
• Stomach upset
Severe side effects are:
• Allergic reactions
• Severe dizziness
• Rapid heartbeat
• Chest pain
What are the precautionary measures?
• Do not take Lovegra Kaufen Schweiz if you have experience allergic reactions to its active chemical ingredient.
• This medicine should not be consumed along with nitrate based drugs. This combination affects the blood pressure and also causes heart related issues.
• Lovegra Kaufen Schweiz should not be consumed with grapefruit juice as this delays its result-delivering capacity.
• This medicine makes you dizzy and thus it is not recommended to drive vehicle or work on heavy, complex machinery post consumption of the medicine.
• Lovegra Bestellen Schweiz should be taken as directed by a doctor. Overdosing on the medicine is a strict no-no.
• The drug should not be given to children and teenagers.
There are no reviews yet.