What is Propecia?
Propecia contains Finasteride which is a 5α-reductase inhibitor and an antiandrogen. This medicine is available under two different brand names – Proscar and Propecia. The former is used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men. Propecia is used to treat male pattern baldness. You can also buy Propecia Generika at the low price from online resources.
What is it used for?
Propecia Generika helps in treating male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia. Male pattern hair loss is a common condition in men.
How does Propecia work?
Propecia Schweiz decreases a natural hormone found in the body called DHT. Lower the amount of DHT, increase in speed of hair re-growth. It also slows down the hair loss speed.
How to take Propecia
It is important to consult with your doctor. Follow the dosing regimen suggested by your health care professional. Take Propecia Schweiz medicine with water. Do not consume it with alcohol or any other liquid. You can take the drug with or without food. It needs to be taken once a day.
You must continue using the medicine to maintain its results. If you stop taking the drug, the hair re-growth will start to reduce within 12 months.
How long does Propecia take to work?
It takes approximately 3 months to show desired results. However, the time span changes from person to person. In some cases, the medicine takes about 12 months to show results.
How long does it take to re-grow hair?
Though the time span may vary from person to person, Propecia Generika takes about 3 to 6 months to re-grow hair. You may notice visible changes in the bald patches.
What are the side effects of Propecia?
Before you get Propecia Schweiz, you need to discuss the side effects profile of the medicine with your doctor or pharmacist. This medicine often causes mild side effects. In some cases, severe side effects have been observed. If you experience severe aftermaths with the medicine, you must stop using the medicine and meet your doctor.
Mild side effects are:
• Low libido
• Poor ejaculation
• Inability to gain an erection
• Breast tenderness or swelling
Severe side effects are:
• Allergic reactions
• Lump in the breast
• Breast enlargement
• Nipple discharge
• Trouble breathing
What are the precautionary measures?
• Tell your doctor if you have developed allergic reactions to Propecia Generika or similar medicines. If yes, you need to seek alternative medicine.
• Tell your doctor if you have any health issues especially kidney or liver issues prior taking Propecia Schweiz.
• Before having surgery such as dental procedures, you must tell your doctor you are on this anti-hair fall medication to prevent possible side effects.
• Propecia Schweiz gets absorbed by the skin and thus pregnant women should not touch the medicine. Stay away from it.
• This medicine should not be used by women especially pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Best medicine for hair loss.