What is Tapentadol?
Sold under the brand name Nucynta and others, Tapentadol is a centrally acting opioid analgesic. It belongs to the benzenoid class of medications. It has a dual mode of action – it works as an agonist of the μ-opioid receptor and also as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (NRI). Its effect starts within 30 minutes of administration and stays as long as for 4 to 6 hours. Tapentadol Schweiz was approved by the US FDA in November 2008.
What is it used for?
Tapentadol 100mg Palexia is useful in the treatment of moderate to severe pain caused by acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain. This pan management drug is also useful in the round-the-clock management of the pain caused by diabetic neuropathy
How does it work?
Tapentadol 50mg is called as opiate (narcotic) analgesic. It works by changing the responses between the brain and the affected body part. In other word, it cuts off the transmission of pain signal between the affected body part to the brain and vice versa.
What are the dosages?
Tapentadol 50mg is the low dosage that works for beginners and elderly and for almost all users. You need to consult with your doctor before starting the treatment. Take the medicine with water. You can take Tapentadol 100mg Palexia with or without meals. However, it is important to follow doctor’s instructions. Do not take the medicine with alcohol or fruit juices.
How long does it take to start working?
Tapentadol Schweiz takes about 30 minutes to start working on the pain management. Nonetheless, the time span may vary from person to person as it depends on a variety of factors such as rate of metabolism, biochemistry profile of the user etc.
How long does it stay in your system?
Tapentadol Schweiz medicine stays in your body for about 4 to 6 hours. This period of time changes from person to person.
What are the side effects?
Tapentadol 100mg Palexia is a well-tolerated medicine. However, it may cause a few side effects which are either mild or severe in nature. It is important to discuss the side effects profile of the medicine before you start taking the medicine. The mild side effects are easy to deal with while the severe ones demand for medical intervention.
Mild side effects are:
Severe side effects are:
• Allergic reactions
• Loss of appetite
• Twitching muscles
What are the precautionary measures?
• Before taking Tapentadol, tell your doctor if you have developed allergic reaction to it in the past.
• Discuss your health issues especially brain disorders, breathing issues, kidney issues, liver problems, mental or mood disorders with your doctor before taking Tapentadol for pain management.
• This medicine may make you dizzy or sleepy. Therefore, do not drive vehicle or operate on heavy machinery post consumption of the medicine.
• It is not clear whether Tapentadol passes into the breast milk. Therefore, breastfeeding women must consult with their doctor before using the medicine.
• Pregnant women must use Tapentadol only and if it’s required. This should be done under strict medical supervision.
• Do not mix Tapentadol medicine with other drugs to prevent ill effects of drug interaction. Tell your doctor if you are consuming any other medicines before trying out this pain management drug.
Best painkiller i found ever.