It is a synthetic derivative of vitamin A which is used in the treatment of acne. It belongs to the class of medicines called retinoids. It works on acne by affecting the cell division process.
What is it used for?
Tretinoin Creme Schweiz is used to treat acne. It is also used to treat fine wrinkles, skin discoloration, mild acne scars etc.
How does it work?
Acne develops when the skin pore gets clogged due to dead skin cells mixed with sebum – oil produced by the sebaceous glands present in the skin. Tretinoin Crème contains a synthetic form of vitamin A which increases the cell division and turnover process. This helps in faster replacement of dead skin cells with the new ones. As the new cells take over, the chances of clogging skin pores due to dead skin decrease.
How to use Tretinoin
Tretinoin Creme Schweiz can be directly used on the affected skin part. Before using it, you need to wash the affected skin part with a soap-free cleanser and pat the skin dry. Then, apply a pea-sized amount of the cream and rub it gently. Do not rub harshly as it may worsen the acne.
How long does it take to start working?
In the first 3 weeks, you may experience skin irritation with the usage of Tretinoin Crème. You may need at least 12 weeks of consistent usage of the cream to visible results. Your acne may get worse before it gets better.
How long does it take to see results with Tretinoin?
The medication starts working in 2 to 3 weeks. However, the time span changes from one user to another. One may take at least 6 or more weeks to see visible outcome. If you do not see any results within 12 weeks, you may need to speak with your healthcare provider.
What are the side effects of Tretinoin?
Tretinoin Crème may or may not cause side effects. It is a subjective thing; some people get side effects with the medicine while some people don’t. It may cause a few mild side effects or severe ones. On the occurrence of the latter, you need to get medical help.
Mild side effects are:
• Skin redness
• Worsening of acne
• Mild burning
Severe side effects are:
• Allergic reactions
• Swelling of face or tongue
• Severe dizziness
• Trouble breathing
What are the precautions to be followed while using Tretinoin?
• Tretinoin Creme Schweiz may cause allergic reactions, if you are allergic to its active chemical content; you need to seek alternative treatment option.
• Tell your doctor if you have skin issues such as eczema, you must discuss it with your doctor before getting Tretinoin Creme Schweiz.
• Your skin may get extra sensitive to the sunlight. Thus, you need to protect your skin from sun exposure while using Tretinoin Crème.
• If you are using skincare products containing sulfur, resorcinol or salicylic acid, you must take great precautions while using Tretinoin for acne.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women must not use this acne medication.
This pharmacy provide genuine original product so i recommend this.